Your teachers at Noel Booth Elementary School are excited to offer the opportunity to purchase your school supplies through School Start for the 2019/2020 school year. This process will save you both time and money.
There are a few simple steps to ensure your child will receive standardized brand name products (specified by each teacher).
Your school is eligible to receive $5/kit back!
- Once you have registered at www.schoolstart.ca we will be sending you a specific grade level supply list order form.
- This order form has a Starter Package (consumable items) as well as a list of other Required Items. The Required Items are mandatory by each teacher; they include items such as pencil cases, sharpeners, and calculators. These products do not need to be purchased on a year to year basis if you already have them.
- You can place your order online at www.schoolstart.ca. Visa & MasterCard are accepted.
Place your order online in June and you will automatically be entered for a chance to win a $1000 cash draw!
When using e-commerce sites, please ensure your browser is
Internet Explorer 10.0 or later, Firefox or Chrome
- Late orders will be accepted online until October 1, 2019 (a $5 late fee will be applied after August 1st, 2019).
- There are 2 delivery options:
Option #1: Deliver kit directly to your home (online order only) Here are the benefits for choosing Home Delivery:
- You can pre-label your child’s supplies
- You can add supplies to your order for your child in another school
Option #2: The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to the school August before your child arrives, labeled with his/her name on the School Start Package.
If you have any questions, please contact School Start
email@example.com or Ph: 1-800-580-1868
School Supply Lists by Grade: